The following steps show how to add a property to Rentastic via the Desktop-version. The mobile version is not described here, but the steps are very similar.
- From the main screen, select “Properties” from the left menu
- Click “Add Property” from the top-right corner
- Fill out the information provided in the next screen. After filling out the address, city, state, and zip, Rentastic will attempt to automatically populate the remaining fields from data listed on Zillow. Not all fields are required, but Rentastic will be more useful with the more information you can provide. Images are optional, but encouraged for a more full-fledged experience.
- Once satisfied, click on “Save” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You should now see your property listed on the main properties screen.
- You can continue adding additional properties, by clicking on “Add Property”. Keep in mind that unless you a subscribed member of Rentastic, you will be limited to only two properties.