This guide will take you through the process of adding, editing, or removing documents from a tenant’s profile, ensuring organized and efficient record-keeping.
Adding a document
- Go to the Tenants section and choose the tenant name to which you are adding documents.
- To add a document for the specific tenant, simply click on the Upload an Attachment button.
- Select the file you want to upload, then either double-click on it or click Open.
- A pop-up window will appear confirming that the document has been successfully uploaded.
Deleting a document
- From the Tenants section, select the tenant’s name to which you are deleting a document.
- Scroll down to the bottom to locate the attachments under Tenant Profile, then click the trash icon next to the document you want to delete.
- A pop window will appear to confirm the action. You can proceed by clicking the Delete button.
- Another popup window will appear to confirm the successful completion of the action.