Whether you are an experienced property owner or new to the realm of rental property investment, this guide is here to assist you in confidently and seamlessly getting started with managing your tenant information. Let’s get started.
There are two ways you can add and create your tenant details.
- Go to the Tenants section under Administration.
- Starting from the top right, click the Add New Tenant button. If you’re adding tenant details for the first time, you’ll also see a message at the bottom of the page saying, “Get started by adding one now”, which you can click.
- Once you’ve completed this step, you’re prepared to enter the details, which you can also associate with a property for convenient tracking. Be sure to complete all the necessary information, denoted by an asterisk (*).
- After you have filled in all the required fields, click the Save option located in the lower right corner.
- A popup window will appear to confirm that your tenant has been added.
- Within the Properties section, select the specific property to which you’d like to assign a tenant.
- Underneath, expand the Tenants and click on Manage Tenants.
- You will be directed to this page, and you can proceed by following Steps 2-6 outlined in the Transaction Section above.