Receipt scanning is a feature only available to paid users.
To attach a receipt to a transaction on the main website:
- Click on the date of the transaction to which you’d like to attach a receipt. This will allow you to edit the transaction directly.
- On the transaction edit page, click “Upload Receipt Image”
- Select the receipt image from your computer
- Once the image has been successfully uploaded, click on ‘Save’ in the bottom right hand corner.
- Back on the main screen, you’ll notice a small icon to the right of the transaction, indicating that this transaction contains a receipt.
- You can view the receipt image by clicking on the date, once again, to edit the transaction
To attach a receipt image from the mobile app:
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the transaction that you want to edit
- Click the “Choose Receipt Image” button
- After selecting your receipt image, scroll down to the bottom and click “Save”
- You’ll be presented with a loading screen while the receipt image is uploaded and saved
- If you click back on the transaction once again, you’ll see the receipt image was successfully uploaded and attached. If you’d like to view the image larger, you can click on it to see it in full screen mode.