From time-to-time, Rentastic may lose connection with your bank account, making it impossible to import future transactions. When this happens, you’ll receive an email stating “We’re having trouble connecting to your bank account(s)”. Resolving this issue is very simple.
- Log into your Rentastic dashboard
- Click on “Bank Accounts” from the left-side menu (or within the mobile app)
- Find the account with the yellow triangle next to its name
- Click the yellow “Reconnect” button
- Re-enter your username and password for your bank or financial institution
After re-linking your account, Rentastic will be able to access your bank account transactions once again.
Rentastic can lose connection to your bank account for a number of reasons, but the most common is if you’ve recently changed your password. If you change your password with your bank or financial institution, Rentastic will no longer be able to pull the latest transactions.